- Revenue of $1.4 billion, a reported increase of 1%, or 3% constant currency, compared to last year’s third quarter
- Pro forma revenue decrease of 1% constant currency, including Travelex Global Business Payments (TGBP) in the prior year period
- Operating margin of 25.7% in the current and prior year period. Operating margin was 26.4% excluding TGBP integration expenses of $10 million, compared to 26.7% excluding $14 million of restructuring expenses in the prior year period
- EBITDA margin excluding TGBP integration expenses of 30.7%, compared to 30.0% excluding restructuring expenses in the prior year period
- Effective tax rate of 16.8%, compared to 23.6% in the prior year
- EPS of $0.45, compared to $0.38 in the prior year. EPS excluding TGBP integration expense of $0.46, compared to $0.40 in the prior year excluding restructuring expenses
- Year-to-date cash provided by operating activities of $860 million, including the impact of tax payments of approximately $90 million relating to the agreement with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service announced December 15, 2011
Western Union Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.