- Reported funds from operations as adjusted of $0.31 per diluted share, an increase from $0.30 for the third quarter of 2011;
- Announced a 10.5 percent increase in the quarterly common cash dividend to $0.21 per share;
- Gross occupancy was 93.7 percent in both the combined and U.S. shopping center portfolios representing increases of 70 basis points and 80 basis points, respectively, from the third quarter of 2011 and the highest level since December 2008;
- Recognized U.S. cash-basis leasing spreads of 13 percent; new leases increased 40.2 percent and renewals/options increased 4.3 percent;
- Combined same-property net operating income (NOI) increased 2.6 percent before the impact of foreign currency changes from the third quarter 2011 representing the tenth consecutive quarter with a positive increase; and
- Executed a purchase and sale agreement for the disposition of InTown Suites for $735 million.
Kimco Realty Reports Strong Third Quarter 2012 Operating Results; Company’s Board Approves A 10.5 Percent Dividend Increase On Common Shares
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.