Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) announced today that Richard A. Morin, Executive Vice President and CFO of Cognex, will discuss the company’s performance and future prospects at three upcoming conferences:
- The Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, at Le Parker Meridien in New York, NY. Mr. Morin’s presentation will be on Tuesday, November 6, 2012, beginning at 11:00 a.m. eastern time.
- The Robert W. Baird 2012 Industrial Conference, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL. Mr. Morin’s presentation will be on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, beginning at 3:00 p.m. eastern time.
- The Stephens Fall Investment Conference, at the New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY. Mr. Morin’s presentation will be on Wednesday, November 14, 2012, beginning at 3:00 p.m. eastern time.
Internet users can listen to a real-time audio broadcast of each presentation or an archived replay on Cognex’s website at http://www.cognex.com/Investor.
About Cognex Corporation
Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products that incorporate sophisticated machine vision technology that gives them the ability to “see.” Cognex products include barcode readers, machine vision sensors and machine vision systems that are used in factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world to guide, gauge, inspect, identify and assure the quality of items during the manufacturing and distribution process. Cognex is the world's leader in the machine vision industry, having shipped more than 800,000 vision-based products, representing over $3 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding in 1981. Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA, Cognex has regional offices and distributors located throughout North America, Japan, Europe, Asia and Latin America. For details visit Cognex online at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV