- Revenue for the quarter was $1.56 billion, up 1% (5% in local currency) from $1.53 billion in the third quarter of 2011.
- Excluding selected charges 1, net income 2 was $83.6 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, for the current quarter, up 8% from $77.7 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011. For the current quarter, selected charges (net of income taxes), which primarily related to the acquisition of the ING REIM businesses (completed in 2011), cost containment expenses and an intangible asset impairment related to the discontinuation of a U.K. trade name, totaled $43.9 million. For the same period in 2011, selected charges totaled $13.9 million.
- On a U.S. GAAP basis, net income was $39.7 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012 compared with $63.8 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2011.
- Excluding selected charges, Earnings Before Interest Taxes Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) 3 increased marginally to $195.3 million for the third quarter of 2012 from $194.8 million a year earlier. EBITDA (including selected charges) was $163.6 million for the third quarter of 2012, compared with $179.0 million for the same period last year. For the current quarter, selected charges, which primarily related to the aforementioned acquisition of the ING REIM businesses, cost containment expenses and an intangible asset impairment, reduced EBITDA by $31.7 million. For the same period in 2011, selected charges totaled $15.8 million.
CBRE Group, Inc. Reports Improved Adjusted Earnings For The Third Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.