CSG Systems International, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSGS), a global provider of software- and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, today reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Key Financial Highlights :
Third quarter 2012 results:
- Total revenues were $190.0 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $31.1 million, or 16.4% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $21.7 million, or 11.4% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.50. GAAP EPS was $0.29.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $23.7 million.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased 150,000 shares of its common stock for $2.7 million (weighted-average price of $18.14 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
“We continue to remain confident in our ability to achieve the high end of our 2012 financial guidance for both revenues and non-GAAP EPS,” Peter Kalan, chief executive officer and president of CSG Systems, said. “This confidence comes from our ability to find new ways to help our clients be successful in generating revenues, improving their customers’ experiences and becoming more efficient in their operations. In spite of the challenging economic environment facing communications service providers worldwide, we continue to see decisions being made on projects that have a clear objective and quantifiable return on investment. ”
Financial Overview (unaudited)(in thousands, except per share amounts and percentages):
|Quarter Ended September 30,||Nine Months Ended September 30,|
|2012||2011||Percent Change||2012||2011||Percent Change|
|Operating Income Margin||16.4||%||18.2||%||-||18.3||%||18.1||%||-|
|Operating Income Margin||11.4||%||12.5||%||-||13.3||%||12.7||%||-|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV