- Net interest margin was 4.65% in 3Q12, compared to 4.78% in 2Q12 and up from 4.38% in 3Q11.
- Nonaccrual loans were $33.3 million, or 7.0% of total loans at September 30, 2012, up slightly from $32.8 million, or 6.7% of total loans at June 30, 2012.
- Net real estate owned (REO) and repossessed assets, after subtracting the SBA guarantee, was $3.8 million at September 30, 2012 compared to $2.1 million three months earlier and $4.8 million a year earlier.
- The total allowance for loan losses equaled 3.65% of total loans held for investment at September 30, 2012, compared to 3.59% at June 30, 2012 and 2.94% a year ago.
- Community West Bank’s capital ratios continue to strengthen - Total risk-based capital ratio was 13.89% and Tier 1 leverage ratio was 9.84% at September 30, 2012, an increase compared to Total risk-based capital ratio of 13.41% and Tier 1 leverage ratio of 9.38% at June 30, 2012. The Bank’s regulatory agreement requires that ratios of 12% and 9%, respectively, be maintained.
Community West Bancshares Achieves Profitability And Earns $613,000 In Third Quarter, Results Highlight Success Of Operational Restructuring Plan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.