Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) announced today that Andy Rubin, SVP of Mobile and Digital Content, and Patrick Pichette, SVP and CFO, will participate in a question-and-answer session at the Piper Jaffray TMT Conference in New York City. The session is scheduled for 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, November 7, 2012.
To access the live audio webcast of the session, please visit http://investor.google.com/webcast.html.
About Google Inc.
Google is a global technology leader focused on improving the ways people connect with information. Google’s innovations in web search and advertising have made its website a top internet property and its brand one of the most recognized in the world.Google is a trademark of Google Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV