Moody’s announced today that it remains operational following disruptions in the New York metropolitan area caused by Hurricane Sandy. Although Moody’s offices in New York City will remain closed due to local conditions, our offices outside of the area are open and are assisting in maintaining our operations.
As a result of the storm, Moody’s telephone systems have been disrupted. For inquiries related to both Moody’s Investors Service and Moody’s Analytics, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, telephone inquiries during the business day in the Americas may be directed to Moody’s London-based Client Service Desk at +44.207.772.5454.
We will post updated information about the status of our systems and offices on www.moodys.com as it becomes available.
ABOUT MOODY'S CORPORATIONMoody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $2.3 billion in 2011, employs approximately 6,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 28 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV