HARTFORD, Conn., Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to disruptions in the financial markets caused by Hurricane Sandy, Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRTS) has revised the dates for the release of its third quarter financial and operational results and associated conference call.
The company will issue its results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 31 and will host a conference call on Thursday, November 1 at 1 p.m. Eastern.
The webcast of the call will be broadcast live over the Internet at www.virtus.com in the Investor Relations section. The call can also be accessed by telephone at 866-770-7120 if calling from within the U.S. or 617-213-8065 if calling from outside the U.S. (Passcode: 11699677). A replay of the call will be available through November 30 in the Investor Relations section of www.virtus.com, or by telephone at 888-286-8010 if calling from within the U.S. or 617-801-6888 if calling from outside the U.S. (Passcode: 83874755). The presentation that will be reviewed as part of the conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company's Web site.About Virtus Investment PartnersVirtus Investment Partners (NASDAQ: VRTS) is a distinctive partnership of boutique investment managers singularly committed to the long-term success of individual and institutional investors. The company provides investment management products and services through its affiliated managers and select subadvisers, each with a distinct investment style, autonomous investment process and individual brand. Virtus Investment Partners offers access to a variety of investment styles across multiple disciplines to meet a wide array of investor needs. Additional information can be found at www.virtus.com. SOURCE Virtus Investment Partners, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV