MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE:MA) today announced that the Company will delay its third-quarter 2012 financial results conference call by one hour due to Hurricane Sandy’s impact in the New York area. The call will start on Wednesday, October 31 at 10:00 a.m.
The dial-in information for this call remains the same as previously reported 888-771-4371 (within the U.S.) and 847-585-4405 (outside the U.S.), and the passcode is 33358414. A replay of the call will be available for one week and can be accessed by dialing 888-843-7419 (within the U.S.) and 630-652-3042 (outside the U.S.), and using passcode 33358414.
This call can also be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at mastercard.com.
About MasterCard IncorporatedMasterCard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a global payments and technology company. It operates the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MasterCardNews, join the discussion on the Cashless Conversations Blog and subscribe for the latest news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV