Elizabeth Arden, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEN), a global prestige beauty products company today announced that it has postponed the issuance of its first quarter fiscal 2013 results release, conference call and webcast to November 5, 2012 due to Tropical Storm Sandy. The earnings release, conference call and webcast were originally scheduled for Wednesday, October 31, 2012.
The first quarter results release will be issued prior to the market opens on Monday, November 5, 2012 with the conference call and webcast held on the same day at 9:30 a.m. (Eastern Time). The webcast of the conference call can be accessed by visiting the Company’s website http://ir.elizabetharden.com under the “Corporate tab” section. An online archive of the broadcast will be available within one hour of the completion of the call and will be accessible on the Company’s website until December 5, 2012.
Elizabeth Arden is a global prestige beauty products company with an extensive portfolio of prestige beauty brands sold in over 120 countries. The company's brand portfolio includes Elizabeth Arden skincare, color and fragrance products, the celebrity fragrance brands of Britney Spears, Elizabeth Taylor, Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, and Usher; the designer fragrance brands of Juicy Couture, Alfred Sung, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Geoffrey Beene, Halston, Bob Mackie, Ed Hardy, John Varvatos, Kate Spade, Lucky Brand, True Religion and Rocawear; and the lifestyle fragrance brands Curve, Giorgio Beverly Hills, and PS Fine Cologne.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV