(9) In evaluating the Company’s outlook, management uses projected EBITDA, projected adjusted EBITDA, projected adjusted EBITDA as a percentage of revenues, projected adjusted net income from continuing operations and projected adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations, which are non-GAAP measures. Management believes that the use of such measures, as supplements to projected net income from continuing operations and projected diluted earnings per share from continuing operations and other GAAP measures, are useful indicators for investors. These useful indicators can help readers gain a meaningful understanding of the Company’s core operating results and future prospects without the effect of non-cash or other one-time items and the Company’s ability to generate cash flows from operations that are available for taxes, capital expenditures, and to repay debt. Investors should recognize that these non-GAAP measures might not be comparable to similarly titled measures of other companies. These measures should be considered in addition to, and not as a substitute for or superior to, any measure of performance, cash flows or liquidity prepared in accordance with GAAP.
Huron Consulting Group Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.