Third quarter 2012 earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ("EBITDA") (7) increased 161.8% to $26.2 million, or 16.2% of revenues, compared to $10.0 million, or 6.5% of revenues, in the comparable quarter last year.
In evaluating the Company’s financial performance, management uses non-GAAP financial measures including Adjusted EBITDA (7) and Adjusted net income from continuing operations (7) that exclude the effect of the following items (in thousands):
|Three Months Ended September 30,|
|Amortization of intangible assets||$||1,923||$||1,986|
|Restatement related expenses||$||68||$||845|
|Goodwill impairment charge||$||13,083||$||21,973|
Adjusted EBITDA (7) rose 25.1% to $41.6 million, or 25.7% of revenues, in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $33.2 million, or 21.6% of revenues, in the comparable quarter last year. Adjusted net income from continuing operations (7) rose 28.9% to $20.8 million, or $0.93 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012 compared to $16.2 million, or $0.74 per diluted share, for the comparable period in 2011.
Reconciliations of the aforementioned non-GAAP financial measures to comparable GAAP measures are provided in the financial schedules accompanying this news release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV