Courier Corporation (Nasdaq: CRRC) today announced that it plans to host a fourth quarter and year end fiscal 2012 conference call on Tuesday, November 20, 2012, at 2:30 p.m. ET. A news release with the company’s fourth quarter and year-end fiscal 2012 financial results will be issued on Tuesday morning, November 20, 2012 prior to the call.
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer James F. Conway III and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Peter Folger will lead the call.
The call will be available via telephone at 800-561-2718 (passcode: 87469892) and accessible via webcast on Courier Corporation’s investor relations home page, at www.courier.com. Recorded replays of the conference call will be available on Courier’s web site and by telephone at 888-286-8010 (passcode: 40205146), beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET that day through November 26, 2012.
About Courier CorporationCourier Corporation is America’s third largest book manufacturer and a leader in content management and customization in new and traditional media. It also publishes books under three brands offering award-winning content and more than 10,000 titles. Founded in 1824, the company is headquartered in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.courier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV