MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Obtaining a 'best-in-class' Net Promoter® Score (NPS) once in 12 months is exciting for any business, but for four consecutive months and counting, RedEye On Demand has found its stride as the leader in the developing additive manufacturing industry when it comes to delivering quality service. RedEye On Demand, a rapid prototyping and direct digital manufacturing service provider, and business unit of Stratasys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS), recently achieved monthly Net Promoter Scores of 70 and greater, which is rated as best-in-class and achieved by successful consumer companies such as Amazon, eBay and Dell. Once October scores are finalized, RedEye On Demand anticipates to have achieved this rating for the fifth month in a row.
"Our customers rate our performance on four primary points – on-time delivery, quality, service and price," said Jim Bartel, vice president at RedEye On Demand . "As a result, we have world-class programs and processes in place to live up to these customer expectations."
Bartel credits these programs for the company's successful NPS. Programs include ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C certifications, which provide structure for a quality management system that strives for consistency, efficiency and customer satisfaction, as well as a closed-loop process for gathering and following up on customer feedback. Additionally, RedEye On Demand continues efforts to reduce lead times while increasing on-time delivery performance, which is notable because there is no industry standard for on-time delivery since 3D printing is still emerging in the manufacturing world."We are striving to set the industry standard in rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, and we're starting with internal goals," said Bartel. "These goals hold the team accountable by delivering parts to customers on time and in excellent condition."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV