James S. Metcalf, chairman, president and chief executive officer of USG Corporation (NYSE:USG), a leading building products company, will speak on Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at the Baird 2012 Industrial Conference at The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago. The presentation is scheduled to begin at approximately 10:45 a.m. Central Time. A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed from the Investor Information page of the USG Corporation web site at investor.usg.com.
The webcast will be archived and available on the Investor Information Web page until Friday, November 16, 2012. To listen to the live webcast, participants must have a multimedia computer and Windows Media Player software. To download the software prior to a webcast, participants should visit investor.usg.com, click on the webcast link, complete the registration form and then click Help. Participants should access the webcast event page at least 15 minutes before the live event.
USG Corporation is a manufacturer and distributor of high-performance
building systems through its United States Gypsum Company, USG
Interiors, LLC, L&W Supply Corporation and other subsidiaries.
Headquartered in Chicago, USG’s worldwide operations serve the
commercial, residential, and repair and remodel construction markets.
USG’s wall, ceiling, flooring and roofing products provide leading-edge
building solutions for customers, while L&W Supply branch locations
efficiently stock and deliver building materials nationwide. For
additional information, visit the USG website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV