- Successfully raised gross proceeds of $10.2 million in common stock via offering which closed in third quarter of 2012.
- Applied for, and was accepted for shares to trade on NASDAQ Capital Market
- Total Assets grew to $368 million at September 30, 2012, representing growth of $47 million or 15% over same period of 2011.
- Total Loans increased by nearly $28 million or 10%, to $299 million, when comparing third quarter of 2012 to third quarter 2011.
- September 30, 2012 deposits increase to $287 million from $251 million, representing growth of over $36 million or 15%, of which noninterest bearing deposits grew by over $22 million or 39% for the twelve months ending September 30, 2012.
- Net income for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 was $1.2 million, which compared to $1.0 million for the same nine month period in 2011, reflecting net income growth of 15%.
Howard Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Growth In Loans, Deposits And Net Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.