Seagate Technology plc (NASDAQ: STX) today announced that due to the impact of the storm on the East Coast of the United States, it has moved its fiscal first quarter 2013 financial results release and conference call to October 31, 2012.
The release will be issued at approximately 5:00 a.m. PT/8:00 a.m. ET and subsequent conference call will take place at 5:30 a.m. PT/8:30 a.m. ET. The press release and webcast of the earnings call can be accessed at www.seagate.com/investors.
Seagate is a world leader in hard disk drives and storage solutions. Learn more at www.seagate.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV