Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. and subsidiaries (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“the Company” or “Cementos Pacasmayo”) a leading Peruvian cement company, announced today its consolidated results for the third quarter (“3Q12”) and first nine months (“9M12”) ended September 30, 2012. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian nuevos soles (S/.).
It is important to note the following highlights:
- Cement sales volume increased 17.5% during 9M12 compared to the same period of 2011
- Net Income in 3Q12 increased 56.9% compared to 2Q12 (S/. 46.9 million vs. 29.9 million)
- Consolidated EBITDA in 3Q12 increased 33.6% compared to 2Q12 (S/. 76.4 million vs. 57.2 million)
3Q12 versus 3Q11:
- Sales of goods increased S/. 49.6 million (19.0%)
- Gross profit rose S/. 13.5 million (12.6%)
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA increased S/. 13.1 million (20.7%)
- Cement EBITDA increased S/. 15.8 million (24.7%)
For a full version of Cementos Pacasmayo’s Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Release, please visit
CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION:
Cementos Pacasmayo will host a conference call
tomorrow, Tuesday, October 30, 2012
, to discuss these results at
11:30 am New York time/10:30 am Lima time.
To participate, please dial:
+1 800 311 9401 (From within the U.S.)
+1 334 323 7224 (International participants)
There will also be a live Audio Webcast of this event available at:
About Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A.
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. is a leading Peruvian cement company, and the only cement manufacturer in the Northern region of Peru. In February 2012, the Company’s shares were listed on The New York Stock Exchange - Euronext under the ticker symbol "CPAC". With more than 54 years of operating history, the Company produces, distributes and sells cement and cement-related materials, such as concrete blocks and ready-mix concrete. Cementos Pacasmayo’s products are primarily used in construction, which has been one of the fastest-growing segments of the Peruvian economy in recent years. The Company also produces and sells quicklime for use in mining operations.