Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) announced today that renowned author Joseph Jaffe along with executives from Getty Images, MoneySupermarket.com and Urban Airship will keynote Connections UK Nov. 7 in London.
Held as an annual conference for ExactTarget’s European clients and partners, the event is expected to attract nearly 700 with a day-long agenda featuring keynotes and instructional sessions designed to help marketers deliver business results with campaigns across email, mobile, Facebook, Twitter and the Web.
“Marketing is experiencing a dramatic transformation fueled by consumers’ hyper-connectivity through mobile and social media,” said Tim Kopp, ExactTarget’s chief marketing officer. “By bringing together Europe’s best digital marketers and technologists at Connections UK, we will once again deliver an experience that will inspire the next generation of interactive marketing.”
The event will feature keynotes from ExactTarget executives and a host of experts, including:
- Joseph Jaffe – A digital pioneer and author of “Flip the Funnel: How to Use Existing Customers to Gain New Ones”, he will discuss how customer retention is the best acquisition strategy.
- Christopher Parkin – As Director, Genesis Solutions, Adobe, Parkin will share new insights on how marketers can leverage cross-channel data to improve digital marketing performance.
- Zak Akhimien – The head of social media at Getty Images will share how digital marketing is transforming the 17-year-old company.
- Becky Richards – As a marketing manager at MoneySupermarket.com, she will share how a holistic digital marketing program delivers results by blending customer service with marketing.
- Guy Hanson – As Director of EMEA Consulting for ReturnPath, he will discuss how to create engaging digital campaigns that reach customers inboxes to deliver results.
- James McCormick- As a senior analyst for Forrester Research, Inc., McCormick will share the framework for enabling a single view of the customer across channels.
- Michael Richardson- As co-founder and director of partner strategy of Urban Airship, Richardson will provide insights on the future of brand loyalty.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts