MAUMEE, Ohio, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Furthering its commitment to bringing leading technology to the aftermarket, Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) will introduce four new aftermarket products during the 2012 Specialty Equipment Manufacturing Association (SEMA) Show, Oct. 30 to Nov. 2, in Las Vegas.
The company will use this premier event to unveil its Spicer ® Ultra-Premium Synthetic Grease, Spicer ® performance differential covers, and Spicer ® one-piece aluminum driveshafts and specialty driveshafts.
"Driven by customer demand, Dana engineers design our performance products to withstand the rigors of off-road and on-road driving, and continually seek to improve our aftermarket portfolio to meet our customers' unique needs," said Bill Gryzenia, vice president and general manager for Dana's aftermarket business.
In booth No. 36171, Dana will feature new and recently-released products, including:
- Spicer ® Ultra-Premium Synthetic Grease: the only lubricant engineered specifically to complement genuine Spicer Life ®Series universal joints, delivering maximum performance and extending bearing life by more than 50 percent.
- Spicer ® performance differential covers: manufactured from high-strength iron and built with ribbing to protect components from off-road and trail environments, the cover delivers increased fluid capacity on high pinion angles for overall strength and durability for any application.
- Spicer ® one-piece aluminum driveshafts: available in 3.5- and 4-inch diameters, the driveshafts allow for a significant reduction in weight and rotating mass, while improving efficiency through the elimination of the center bearing and helping to maximize vehicle acceleration. The 4-inch diameter shaft allows for higher RPMs. The current application serves Ford Mustangs and bolts directly to the original equipment flange, eliminating the need for adaptors. Additional applications are planned.
- Spicer specialty driveshafts: meet the off-road application and market demands for higher torque carrying capacity, expanded range of slip, and optimal strength and durability. The specialty driveshaft enhancements include thicker-wall tubing for additional protection in rugged environments, reduced shaft diameters to allow improved clearance, and extended length shafts to address the lift kit applications.
- Dana's genuine Crate Axle™ program: developed to offer out-of-the-box Spicer-quality axle replacements with housings, gears, bearings, and axle shafts in Dana 30, 44, 60, 70, and 80™ model axles.
- Spicer ® Standard and Overhaul axle and bearing kits: two comprehensive differential rebuild kits complete with all the small parts necessary to rebuild a differential.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV