â¿¿ Illegal immigrants are the target of a measure in Montana, placed on the ballot by lawmakers, that would require people who receive certain state services to provide proof of U.S. citizenship or legal residency.
â¿¿ A measure in Ohio would create a 12-person citizen commission to draw up legislative and congressional districts, taking that power away from legislators.
â¿¿ Oklahoma voters will decide whether to abolish affirmative action programs in state government and education. That's a step already taken in Arizona, California, Michigan, Nebraska and Washington.
â¿¿ Minnesotans will decide on an amendment that would require showing a photo ID in order to vote.â¿¿ A proposal in Missouri would raise the state cigarette tax to 90 cents per pack, up from a lowest-in-the-nation 17 cents per pack. ___ Follow David Crary on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CraryAP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV