Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) today announced that the press release announcing results for the three and nine months ended September 23, 2012 has been postponed until the close of business on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 due to the severe weather associated with Superstorm Sandy.
In addition, the associated conference call originally scheduled for Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time has been postponed until Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The call can be accessed from the company’s web page at www.papajohns.com in a listen-only mode, or dial 877-312-8816 (U.S. and Canada) or 253-237-1189 (international). The conference call will be available for replay, including by downloadable podcast, through November 7, 2012. The replay can be accessed from the company’s web site at www.papajohns.com or by dialing 855-859-2056 (U.S. and Canada) or 404-537-3406 (international). The Conference ID is 68145839.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV