TORONTO, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Mood Media Corporation (ISIN: CA61534J1057) (TSX:MM / LSE AIM:MM) ("Mood Media" or the "Company"), will hold its conference call to discuss its third quarter 2012 financial results with the investment community on Wednesday November 7 at 4:30 p.m. EST.
Participants will include Lorne Abony, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Ben Gujral, Chief Financial Officer.
To participate, please dial 416-764-8646 or toll free at 1-888-396-8049. A replay will be available for one week following the teleconference by dialling 416-764-8691 or toll free at 1-877-674-6060 and entering passcode 1464.
About Mood Media CorporationMood Media Corporation (TSX:MM/ LSE AIM:MM) is a leading in-store media specialist that uses a mix of music, visual and scent media to help its clients communicate with consumers with a view to driving incremental sales at the point-of-purchase. Mood Media Corporation works with over 560,000 commercial locations in over 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Mood Media Corporation's products and services reach 100 million people every day in a broad client base including more than 850 U.S. and international brands in diverse market sectors that include: retail, from fashion to financial services; hospitality, from hotels to health spas; and food retail, including restaurants, bars, quick-serve and fast casual dining. For further information about Mood Media, please visit www.moodmedia.com. SOURCE Mood Media Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV