Rent-A-Center Manager Noah Panagopoulos and his four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Seymour an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“I’m excited to open a brand new store,” said Panagopoulos. “We want to get out into the community to help our customers, grow the business and make this one of the best stores in the company.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 1523 E. Tipton Street. Members of the community welcomed Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration last Saturday, October 27, 2012. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center contributed $1,000 to the Boys & Girls Club of Seymour. Steve Stanfield, the club’s executive director, expressed his appreciation for the contribution.
“A lot of our financial resources have depleted,” said Stanfield. “To receive funding from a new source is very helpful to carry out our mission to serve the local children of our community. We are very appreciative."Rent-A-Center operates 96 locations in the state of Indiana. The Seymour location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV