NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Given the state of emergency in New Jersey due to Hurricane Sandy, Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) announced that it will postpone the company's Medical Devices & Diagnostics business review for the investment community, which was scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 1 st. The company made the postponement decision to ensure the safety of its employees and expected attendees in the aftermath of the storm. A new date for the business review will be scheduled for early 2013.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time…inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 129,000 employees at more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV