Fanatix Launches In U.S. Fresh Off Of Securing $1 Million In Funding
The service has been selected by Manchester City, ESPN, Eurosport and a range of other sports media entities to help them engage second screen sports audiences, especially during live broadcasts. With this recent acquisition of $1 million in funding, fanatix has now raised more than $2 million total to date. For more information, please visit www.fanatix.com.
About fanatix: fanatix was founded in 2011 by Will Muirhead to provide fans with a tool to automate content discovery and private messaging around live sport.
Prior to forming fanatix, Will Muirhead founded SportEV at Edinburgh University in 1999. SportEV provided IP video delivery platform solutions and related consultancy services to FIFA, the English Premier League, Serie A, Vodafone, BT and AOL. The Press Association acquired SportEV in 2005.
More information is available via the fanatix website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV