ECB Bancorp, Inc. Reports 2012 Third Quarter Results
ECB Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE Amex:ECBE) (“ECB” or the “Company”) today reported its financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012.
2012 Third Quarter Financial Highlights
For the three months ended September 30, 2012, net income totaled $1,649,000 compared to net income of $527,000 for the three months ended September 30, 2011. After adjustments for $267,000 in TARP preferred stock dividends and the accretion of warrant discount, net income available to common shareholders for the three months ended September 30, 2012 was $1,382,000 or $0.48 per diluted share compared to net income of $260,000 or $0.09 per diluted share for the three months ended September 30, 2011. For the nine months ended September 30, 2012 net income totaled $2,614,000 compared to $588,000 for the nine months ended September 30, 2011. Income available to common shareholders was $1,817,000 or $0.64 per diluted share compared to a net loss of ($209,000) or ($0.07) per share for the nine months ended September 30, 2011.
Other Financial Highlights include :
- Consolidated assets have increased 0.7% or $6,300,000 to $927,592,000 at September 30, 2012 from $921,277,000 at December 31, 2011.
- Gross outstanding loans have increased 4.1% or $20,392,000 to $516,934,000 at September 30, 2012 from $496,542,000 at December 31, 2011.
- Deposits have decreased (2.3%) to $779,413,000 at September 30, 2012 from $797,645,000 at December 31, 2011.
- Net interest income increased 6.8% to $7,075,000 for the three months ended September 30, 2012 from $6,623,000 for the previous three-month period ending June 30, 2012.
- Net interest margin increased 9 basis points to 3.32% for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 up from 3.23% for the previous quarter ended June 30, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV