If our branches in your area are closed due to the storm, we have several alternative options available to you. M&T's Web Banking is available 24 hours a day. You can make transfers between your M&T accounts and pay bills by visiting http://www.mtb.com.
Our automated telephone service is available 24/7. Service representatives in the Telephone Banking Center are also available Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. by calling 1.800.724.2440. Please note that due to the storm, we are experiencing higher than usual call volumes which may result in longer wait times. We appreciate your patience.
The storm may continue to impact some of our geographies throughout the next several days, and we will continually assess local conditions and evaluate the needs of our customers in affected areas. Please check http://www.mtb.com regularly for updates.
About M&T BankFounded in 1856, M&T Bank Corporation is one of the 20 largest U.S. bank holding companies, with more than 750 branch offices and 1,800 ATMs in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia and Delaware. Media Contact: Michael Zabel email@example.com 716/842-5385 SOURCE M&T Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV