If our branches in your area are closed due to the storm, we have several alternative options available to you. M&T's Web Banking is available 24 hours a day. You can make transfers between your M&T accounts and pay bills by visiting http://www.mtb.com.
Our automated telephone service is available 24/7. Service representatives in the Telephone Banking Center are also available Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. by calling 1.800.724.2440. Please note that due to the storm, we are experiencing higher than usual call volumes which may result in longer wait times. We appreciate your patience.
The storm may continue to impact some of our geographies throughout the next several days, and we will continually assess local conditions and evaluate the needs of our customers in affected areas. Please check http://www.mtb.com regularly for updates.
About M&T BankFounded in 1856, M&T Bank Corporation is one of the 20 largest U.S. bank holding companies, with more than 750 branch offices and 1,800 ATMs in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia and Delaware. Media Contact: Michael Zabel email@example.com 716/842-5385 SOURCE M&T Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV