Online Conversion Specialist Ve Interactive Publishes The Veriodic Table™, Its Formula For Total Online Efficiency
"We are proud to be an industry changer," explains David J Brown, Co Founder & CEO, "And the Veriodic Table, together with our website re-design, is just the tip of the iceberg in our exciting business development strategy."
About Ve InteractiveHead-quartered in London's Tech City, multinational Ve Interactive, founded in 2009 is a data-driven-solutions company, operating in the e-commerce software sector.
Named the Marketing Services Company of the Year 2012 by The Drum, Ve Interactive specialises in shopping-cart-abandonment, lead-generation and remarketing technologies for e-commerce merchants, as well as optimisation services. Its history of successfully increasing online conversions with its enterprise level software and Tier 4 data hosting, (Government level) has earned the company the reputation of being the most trusted cart recovery solution provider in the industry.
Ve Interactive has expanded its footprint internationally, opening offices in the USA, Australia, Sweden, Brazil and Germany. It recently won a Bronze medal in the Stevie® International Business Awards 2012 for 'Most Innovative Company in Europe,' as well as a Software Satisfaction Award. Last year it won a TechWorld 2011 UKTI Business Innovation Award, a British Interactive Media Association Award 2011 for Retail, and a Marketing Innovation Award."Ve Interactive should be a key partner for any ecommerce business." - Simon Harrow, Chief Operating Officer - Kiddicare.com Contact: Kathy Heslop – Director of CommunicationsT +44 (0)20 3137 5730E kathy(dot)heslop(at)veinteractive(dot)comVe Interactive Ltd | EC One HQ | 15-19 Bakers Row | London | EC1R 3DG http://www.veinteractive.comTwitter @veinteractive SOURCE Ve Interactive
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV