Demand is growing for nurses with higher levels of education and specialized knowledge for an increasingly complex healthcare system. Chamberlain College of Nursing is launching graduate certificates in nursing education and nursing informatics to prepare nurses to apply for certification in these critical focus areas. With enhanced proficiency in new skills, nurses can expand their scope of practice and make a valuable impact on the delivery of patient care and their careers.
“Chamberlain’s graduate certificates can give nurses the knowledge and education they need to deliver advanced quality care and take on integral roles in the evolution of healthcare,” said Carole Eldridge, DNP, RN, CNE, NEA-BC, director of graduate programs for Chamberlain College of Nursing. “By diversifying a nurse’s skill set, specialty certification can facilitate upward professional mobility and career advancement.”
Registered nurses with Master of Science in Nursing degrees can enroll in Chamberlain’s online Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education or Graduate Certificate in Nursing Informatics, with or without practicums. Practicum is optional for students with practical application experience in their area of study. Chamberlain is now accepting applications for the spring semester, which begins on Jan. 7, 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV