- Achieved third quarter Normalized Funds from Operations (“FFO”) and Adjusted FFO (“AFFO”) per diluted share of $0.25 and $0.24, respectively, compared with $0.18 per diluted share for both FFO and AFFO in the third quarter of 2011;
- Invested $210 million in new acute care hospital assets with first year cash returns exceeding 10%;
- Agreed to fund additional $149 million in hospital acquisitions and developments, bringing year-to-date acquisitions and commitments total to approximately $781 million;
- Sold two post-acute properties for $42 million, reflecting a 260 point compression in market capitalization rates;
- Paid 2012 third quarter cash dividend of $0.20 per share, representing an 80% Normalized FFO dividend payout ratio.
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. Reports Strong Growth During Third Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.