- Achieved third quarter Normalized Funds from Operations (“FFO”) and Adjusted FFO (“AFFO”) per diluted share of $0.25 and $0.24, respectively, compared with $0.18 per diluted share for both FFO and AFFO in the third quarter of 2011;
- Invested $210 million in new acute care hospital assets with first year cash returns exceeding 10%;
- Agreed to fund additional $149 million in hospital acquisitions and developments, bringing year-to-date acquisitions and commitments total to approximately $781 million;
- Sold two post-acute properties for $42 million, reflecting a 260 point compression in market capitalization rates;
- Paid 2012 third quarter cash dividend of $0.20 per share, representing an 80% Normalized FFO dividend payout ratio.
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. Reports Strong Growth During Third Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.