Polycom, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCM), the global leader in open standards-based unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), today introduced a series of new customer financing options that put comprehensive, tailored UC&C solutions within reach of more customers. This comprehensive and flexible financing model helps free customers from the limitations of quarterly capital expense budgets, and allows more organizations to implement UC&C solutions that fully meet their needs. Polycom is leveraging Macquarie Equipment Finance’s global capabilities to provide customer financing solutions. In addition, through an arrangement with GE Capital, Polycom is offering its channel partners access to working capital aimed at lessening the burden of inventory carrying costs during customer implementations.
Offered through Polycom Capital, the new customer financing programs take an “all-in” approach by letting small and medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprises finance their Polycom® RealPresence® solutions and services, as well as their entire UC&C implementation. Polycom Capital has designed three programs to accommodate a variety of customer needs:
- 0% for 24 months. For organizations seeking no-interest financing over a shorter term, this option is available to all enterprises, service providers and SMBs, though smaller companies are likely to find it especially attractive.
- 2.99% for 36 months. This program is ideal for organizations seeking below-market, longer-term financing.
- Technology refresh financing. This financing program is for customers wanting the flexibility of upgrading to next-generation solutions without waiting until the end of the financing term. It provides organizations the option of refreshing their recent purchase at specific intervals within the term of the program, without financial penalties or fees.
“These new attractive financing options from Polycom Capital put unified communications and video collaboration solutions within reach of nearly any business, and we believe it will help us sell even more of the full product portfolio to our customers,” said Eric Brown, Polycom Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. “In today’s market, we’re seeing strong interest from both customers and partners in Polycom Capital. With various payment options and the ability to finance everything – maintenance, installation, services, training and even non-Polycom accessories – Polycom Capital provides a very compelling value proposition for customers and partners.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV