Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX; TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end interconnect solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences during the fourth quarter of 2012:
- UBS Global Technology Conference in New YorkIncoming Chief Financial Officer Jacob Shulman is scheduled to present on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference in Scottsdale, AZIncoming Chief Financial Officer Jacob Shulman is scheduled to present on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Mountain Time.
- J.P. Morgan 11 th Annual SMid Cap Conference in New YorkChief Executive Officer Eyal Waldman is scheduled to present on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
A webcast of the live event as well as a replay will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://ir.mellanox.com.
In addition to presenting at the above investor conferences, Mellanox Technologies’ management team will also participate in the Stifel Nicolaus 5 th Annual Midwest One-on-One Conference and the Mizuho Securities USA Corporate Access Day.
About MellanoxMellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance capability. Mellanox offers a choice of fast interconnect products: adapters, switches, software and silicon that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage and financial services. More information is available at www.mellanox.com. Mellanox, BridgeX, ConnectX, CORE-Direct, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniScale, PhyX, SwitchX, Virtual Protocol Interconnect and Voltaire are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Connect-IB, FabricIT, MLNX-OS, ScalableHPC, Unbreakable-Link, UFM and Unified Fabric Manager are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV