ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AMRI (NASDAQ: AMRI) today announced it will issue third quarter financial results before the opening of the market on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. Following the release of its results, the company will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 10 a.m. ET.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 888-364-3108 (domestic calls) or 719-457-2645 (international calls) at 9:45 a.m. ET and entering passcode 8248928. The webcast will be available live via the Internet and can be accessed on the company's website at www.amriglobal.com. Replays of the webcast can also be accessed for up to 90 days after the call via the investor area of the company's website at www.amriglobal.com/investor_relations/.
About AMRIAlbany Molecular Research, Inc. (AMRI) is a global contract research and manufacturing organization offering customers fully integrated drug discovery, development, and manufacturing services. For over 21 years AMRI has demonstrated its adaptability as the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries have undergone tremendous change in response to multiple challenges. This experience, a track record of success and locations in the United States, Europe and Asia now provides our customers with SMARTSOURCING™, a full range of value-added opportunities providing customers informed decision-making, enhanced efficiency and more successful outcomes at all stages of the pipeline. AMRI has also successfully partnered R&D programs and is actively seeking to out-license its remaining programs for further development. SOURCE AMRI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV