- LASEREF VI, Honeywell's latest generation inertial navigation system, designed to simplify pilot workload while dramatically reducing installation time, weight, size, power and cost. The LASEREF VI reduces operational costs through a 50 percent reduction in box size and over a 30 percent reduction in both weight and power consumption compared with similar systems.
- Honeywell's Primus HF-1050 radios provide improved frequency strength and communication over longer distances compared with current options. The Primus HF-1050 is essential for keeping pilots in communication with ground crews and air traffic controllers in support of long-range travel missions.
- Honeywell's digital CPCMS offers more precise cabin pressure control than previous systems. The CPCMS controller is an all-electric unit that interfaces with the integrated avionics computer to perform fully automated cabin pressure control without the need for flight crew interaction during normal operation.
- The new Citation Latitude and Longitude aircraft also feature Honeywell's most advanced midsize environment control system pack — specially designed to meet the cabin air-conditioning and pressurization needs of the business aircraft marketplace, providing superior cabin comfort in even the most demanding environments.
Honeywell And Cessna Sign $800 Million Aviation Equipment Agreement For The Citation Latitude And Longitude Aircraft Fleet
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.