International real estate investment and services firm Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE: KW) will release its third quarter 2012 financial results on Monday, November 5, 2012 after the market closes. The company will hold a live conference call and webcast to discuss results at 7:00 a.m. PT/ 10:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, November 6.
The direct dial-in number for the conference call is (888) 895-5479 for U.S. callers and (847) 619-6250 for international callers. The confirmation number for the live call is 33644846.
A replay of the call will be available for one week beginning two hours after the live call and can be accessed by (888) 843-7419 for U.S. callers and (630) 652-3042 for international callers. The passcode for the replay is 33644846#.
The webcast will be available at: http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/ust52w84/lan/en. A replay of the webcast will be available two hours after the original webcast on the Company’s investor relations web site for one year.About Kennedy Wilson Founded in 1977, Kennedy Wilson is an international real estate investment and services company headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA with 24 offices in the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Spain and Japan. The company offers a comprehensive array of real estate services including auction, conventional sales, property services, research and investment management. Through its fund management and separate account businesses, Kennedy Wilson is a strategic investor of real estate investments in the U.S., U.K., Ireland and Japan. For further information on Kennedy Wilson, please visit www.kennedywilson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV