- FFO per share increased 6% to $0.67; FFO as adjusted per share increased 3% to $0.69; FAD per share increased 4% to $0.55 and earnings per share increased 10% to $0.45
- Year-over-year three- and nine-month cash NOI SPP increased 3.6% and 3.8%, respectively
- On October 16, 2012, announced a $1.73 billion acquisition for a 133 senior housing portfolio and a $52 million secured financing
Completed an additional $549 million of investment transactions:
- $205 million mezzanine loan facility
- $186 million acquisition of 12 on-campus MOBs from The Boyer Company in a DownREIT transaction
- $81 million acquisition of eight on-campus MOBs from Scottsdale Healthcare
- $77 million of other acquisitions and capital investments
- Expanded our tenant relationship with General Atomics in Poway, CA to a total of 396,000 sq. ft.
- Increased full-year 2012 FFO guidance to $2.68 – $2.74 per share, FFO as adjusted guidance to $2.75 – $2.81 per share and FAD guidance to $2.20 – $2.26 per share
Raised $1.5 billion of capital:
- £137 million ($215 million) four-year 1.81% unsecured term loan
- $300 million ten-year 3.15% senior unsecured notes
- $979 million of common stock on October 19, 2012
- Named by the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark survey as sector leader in the healthcare and hospitality category
HCP (the “Company” or “we”) (NYSE:HCP) announced results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 as follows (in thousands, except per share amounts):
|Three Months Ended September 30, 2012||Three Months Ended September 30, 2011||Per Share|
|Amount||Per Share||Amount||Per Share||Change|
|FFO as adjusted||$||298,120||$||0.69||$||274,971||$||0.67||$||0.02|
|Net income applicable to common shares||$||195,629||$||0.45||$||166,367||$||0.41||$||0.04|
|(1)||The impairment charge during the three months ended September 30, 2012 relates to the pending sale of a land parcel in our life science segment.|
|(2)||The impairment charge during the three months ended September 30, 2011 relates to our senior secured loan to Cirrus Health.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV