Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), the leading provider of software for real-time operational intelligence, today announced the general availability of Splunk Enterprise 5, the fastest, most resilient version of the company’s flagship product. The latest release includes added features to create a powerful platform for developers building big data applications.
“Even as data volume and complexity are growing exponentially, the time people are willing to wait for answers is shrinking,” said Guido Schroeder, senior vice president of products, Splunk. “Technology needs to provide answers as quickly as users think of questions, regardless of the speed, complexity and scale of the underlying data. Users need to be able to use their data in ways that help to achieve operational intelligence. We need to put that technology in the hands of developers and IT professionals so they can innovate and drive new ideas. It is for these reasons and more that we created Splunk Enterprise 5.”
“With the added pressure on IT professionals to meet performance goals and rapidly introduce new services and control costs, buyers have shifted towards technologies that provide real-time operational visibility and analytics across their mission-critical infrastructures,” said Jonah Kowall, research director, IT operations management, Gartner. “These buyers are looking to take advantage of technologies which rely on commodity servers with automatic data redundancy and grid computing models.”
Watch Splunk Enterprise 5 in action.Reports are up to 1,000 times faster and dashboards are easier to navigate and share with Splunk Enterprise 5. Dynamic drilldowns integrate simple workflows, providing a more intuitive user experience. Integrated PDFs enable reports or dashboards to be shared with anyone on demand or on a scheduled basis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV