FORT WORTH, Texas, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As the Texas Motor Speedway prepares for the upcoming AAA Texas 500, select Walmart stores in the area will offer authentic NASCAR merchandise and host exclusive fan events starting Wednesday, Oct. 31, continuing through Saturday, Nov. 3. Customers are invited to attend these special events and enjoy stock racing car displays and racing simulator machines – perfect to safely get behind the wheel and feel the power of NASCAR – Oct. 31 - Nov. 3 from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., depending on the location.
In addition, Hefty's Nationwide driver Eric McClure, Miller Lite's Sprint Cup driver Brad Keselowski, Coca-Cola's Elliott Sadler and Kellogg's Trevor Bayne are scheduled to make appearances at Fort Worth area Walmart stores Nov. 1. 5-hour Energy's Michael Waltrip is scheduled to make an appearance at the N. Beach St. Walmart in Fort Worth Nov. 3.
"Walmart is the champion of the racing fan, and we are committed to providing customers with savings on authentic merchandise, as well as unique race time experiences," said Tim Ross, Walmart market manager. "We want to give fans affordability and accessibility, so they can enjoy race time with their families and friends."
Race Time at Walmart In addition to the fan events happening in Walmart parking lots, area Walmart stores will feature savings on all the food and snacks fans need to enjoy the race, plus authentic NASCAR merchandise such as T-shirts and racing flags, with an even bigger selection of exclusive products available at Walmart.com/NASCAR.Participating stores in the Fort Worth metropolitan area include: 801 W. Main Street Lewisville, Texas Wednesday, Oct. 31 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV