JPMorgan has nearly a 3% yield. I like JPMorgan because the Federal Reserve loves banks and housing. The Fed, with QE3 and running the printing presses overtime, is doing all it can to ensure both improve. Shareholders receive $1.20 annually in dividend payments. You only need to look at the stock price to find out what happens when the Fed is on your side.
The shares have moved higher 25% over the last 52 weeks. Analysts are now calling for a price target of $46.58. The trend technically is bullish, and Jamie Dimon makes the Teflon Don look like crazy glue.
The smart money doesn't want to bet against Mr. Dimon either, and JPMorgan's short interest is only 1.2% of the average trading float.
At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV