Shares are modestly higher from a month ago and remain bullish. Technically speaking, the 60-day moving average recently moved above the 200-day average, which is very bullish.
Shares in the company have fallen 1% from a year ago. The average analyst target price for Freeport Mcmoran is $49.68. Ideally, I would like a little more pullback in the price to under $38 before entry. Under $38 brings us right to the edge of the support level and allows us to buy on a dip.
At the time of writing and from the latest short interest report, the short interest is minor and not a cause of distraction. The small amount of short interest is 2.9%.
J P Morgan (JPM) JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm. The bank is a leader in investment banking, asset management, private banking, private equity, custody and transaction services and retail and middle market financial services. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase is headquartered in New York and serves more than 30 million consumer customers and the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. J P Morgan trades an average of 24 million shares per day with a marketcap of $158 billion 52 Week Range: $28.28 to $46.49 Book Value: $50.12 Price To Book: 0.8 Earnings Payout Percentage: 23% JPM Dividend data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV