Theragenics To Report Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results Thursday, November 8
Theragenics Corporation ® (NYSE:TGX) expects to release third quarter 2012 financial results before the market opens on November 8, 2012. Following this release, the Company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern.
To participate in the call, dial 877-407-4019 or 201-689-8337. The call is also being webcast and can be accessed via Theragenics’ website, www.theragenics.com. A replay will be available on the website for one month. A phone replay will be available until Midnight, November 15, 2012 by dialing 877-660-6853 or 201-612-7415, and entering the conference ID 402905.
Theragenics Corporation (NYSE: TGX) operates two business segments: its surgical products business and its brachytherapy seed business. Its surgical products business ( www.cpmedical.com, www.galtmedical.com, www.needletech.com) manufactures and distributes wound closure, vascular access, and specialty needle products. Wound closure products include sutures, needles and other surgical products. Vascular access includes introducers, guidewires and related products. Specialty needles include coaxial, biopsy, spinal and disposable veress needles, access trocars, radiofrequency devices, implanters, introducer products, and other needle based products. The surgical products segment serves a number of markets and applications, including, among others, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, vascular surgery, orthopedics, plastic surgery, dental surgery, urology, veterinary medicine, pain management, endoscopy, and spinal surgery. Theragenics’ brachytherapy business manufactures, markets and distributes “seeds” used primarily in the minimally invasive treatment of localized prostate cancer. The Company’s brachytherapy product line includes its palladium-103 TheraSeed ® device and its iodine-125 AgX100™ device ( www.theragenicsbrachy.com).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV