Great Holiday gifting solutions included in the app:
- Wish Lists: Each family member can create their own Wish List of must-haves and share via email, Twitter or Facebook
- Bookmarks: Highlight individual pages to remember that special gift for that special someone
- Sears Products go Social: Share individual products via email, Twitter or Facebook to let everyone know the wishes of the season.
As Sears builds its mobile presence in the market, this Holiday season it has also released an iPhone Toy Chest game app. This tap-and-play app includes three fun, brain-teasing games that are perfect for preschool kids aged 2-5. The three games featured are all unique, with varying levels of difficulty:
- Challenge a child's memory! Tap on cards to uncover hidden toys: find matching pairs and score points
- In this bug hunt kids see how many bugs they can catch before time runs out. Kids can choose from 15 different bugs to catch, including lady bugs, butterflies, purple beetles and bumble bees.
- This is an update on the classic spot-the-difference game. The child simply taps all the spots that are different on one of the drawings to win the game.
Sears continues to lead the Canadian retail industry in the use of technology and innovation, helping make shopping for the Holiday season a little less hectic and a little more fun.
The iPad Sears Catalogue app and iPhone Toy Chest app are available for download via the Apple iTunes
is a multi-channel retailer with a network that includes 197 corporate stores, 276 hometown dealer stores, 20 home services showrooms, over 1,500 catalogue and online merchandise pick-up locations, 104 Sears Travel offices and a nationwide home maintenance, repair, and installation network. The Company also publishes
most extensive general merchandise catalogue and offers shopping online at
SOURCE Sears Canada Inc.