Sears Canada Launches 60th Anniversary Shoppable IPad Application For Wish Book
Great Holiday gifting solutions included in the app:
- Wish Lists: Each family member can create their own Wish List of must-haves and share via email, Twitter or Facebook
- Bookmarks: Highlight individual pages to remember that special gift for that special someone
- Sears Products go Social: Share individual products via email, Twitter or Facebook to let everyone know the wishes of the season.
As Sears builds its mobile presence in the market, this Holiday season it has also released an iPhone Toy Chest game app. This tap-and-play app includes three fun, brain-teasing games that are perfect for preschool kids aged 2-5. The three games featured are all unique, with varying levels of difficulty:
- Challenge a child's memory! Tap on cards to uncover hidden toys: find matching pairs and score points
- In this bug hunt kids see how many bugs they can catch before time runs out. Kids can choose from 15 different bugs to catch, including lady bugs, butterflies, purple beetles and bumble bees.
- This is an update on the classic spot-the-difference game. The child simply taps all the spots that are different on one of the drawings to win the game.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts