Celebrating 60 years of Wishes
TORONTO, Oct. 30, 2012 /CNW/ - In 2011 Sears Canada gave customers a new way to experience the much-loved Wish Book with Canada's first shoppable iPad catalogue application.
Recognized as one of the most trusted authorities for all Holiday must-haves and really-wants, a family's Wish Book is a highly coveted household fixture during the Christmas season. Family members often find it difficult to be permitted the time they need with the catalogue at any one sitting, with children hovering impatiently over their shoulders waiting for their turn. With a tug-of-war averse frame of mind, or just for the convenience of toying with the app and taking advantage of all of its features, Canadians responded overwhelmingly in 2011 with thousands of downloads of the app from the Apple iTunes store.
Due to the tremendous response, Sears developed a permanent Sears iPad Catalogue App on which will be placed various content throughout any given year, the first of which appears today in the form of the 60 th anniversary Wish Book."As Sears celebrates 60 years of wishes this Holiday season we are thrilled to offer our customers another exciting way to shop for all their Holiday gifts through our new iPad Catalogue app, which launches with the 2012 Wish Book," said Calvin McDonald, President and CEO, Sears Canada. "It's fun, interactive and filled with convenient advantages that make Christmas shopping easier than ever and a lot of fun! The app solidifies Sears as a leader when it comes to innovative approaches to Holiday season gift shopping, a place it has held in the hearts and minds of Canadians for six decades." The app features a smart, responsive pinch and zoom function, as well as a simple, intuitive navigation and browsing experience, new for 2012. An additional incentive for customers is access to exclusive notifications of new catalogues, promotions and specials.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV