Non-GAAP net profit is defined as GAAP net profit after including deferred revenues related to the fair value adjustment resulting from purchase accounting and excluding stock based compensation expenses, amortization of acquisition related intangible assets, regulatory matters, acquisition related expenses and compensation expenses related to the acquisitions.
These non-GAAP measures should be considered in addition to, and not as a substitute for, comparable GAAP measures. The non-GAAP results and a full reconciliation between GAAP and non-GAAP results are provided in the accompanying Tables 2 and 3. The Company provides these non-GAAP financial measures because it believes that they present a better measure of the Company's core business and management uses the non-GAAP measures internally to evaluate the Company's ongoing performance. Accordingly, the Company believes that they are useful to investors in enhancing an understanding of the Company's operating performance.
"Our continued growth is being driven by strong market fundamentals, namely the continued dramatic growth in data over mobile and fixed line networks," commented Rami Hadar, Allot Communications' President and Chief Executive Officer. "The Allot Service Gateway offers service providers superior performance along with the broadest range of value-added services available on the market today, and services, particularly our video suite, have been a significant differentiator for our customers. During the quarter we recognized revenue from a new Tier 1 mobile operator, as we predicted earlier in the year."
Recently, the Company achieved the following significant goals:
- During the quarter, received large orders from 12 service providers, 2 of which represented new customers;
- 8 of the large orders came from mobile service providers, 2 of which were new customers;
- Recognized revenue from a new Tier 1 mobile operator during the quarter, one of two 10% customers for the quarter;
- Announced closing the acquisition of Oversi on September 4, which provides Allot with a best-of-breed video caching solution; and
- Announced the receipt of a large order for the new Allot MediaSwift-E caching solution, which incorporates the caching technology from Oversi, from an existing multi-million dollar APAC fixed operator customer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV