HOD HASHARON, Israel, October 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Third quarter non-GAAP revenues increased to $28.0 million, a 40% increase over the third quarter of 2011 and 6% increase over the previous quarter
- Third quarter non-GAAP net profit reaches $5.1 million, a 50% increase over the third quarter of 2011; non-GAAP EPS of $0.15- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities totaled $144.1 million after Oversi acquisition closing; positive cash flow from operations in the third quarter Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT), a leading supplier of service optimization and revenue generation solutions for fixed and mobile data worldwide, today announced continued growth in sales during the third quarter of 2012. On a non-GAAP basis, total revenues for the third quarter of 2012 reached $28.0 million, a 40% increase from the $20.1 million of revenues reported for the third quarter of 2011, and a 6% increase from the $26.4 million of revenues reported for the second quarter of 2012. On a GAAP basis, net profit for the third quarter of 2012 was $2.4 million, or $0.07 per basic and diluted share. This compares with net profit of $2.1 million, or $0.09 per basic share and $0.08 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2011, and net profit of $2.7 million, or $0.08 per basic and diluted share, in the second quarter of 2012. On a non-GAAP basis, net profit for the third quarter of 2012 totaled $5.1 million, or $0.16 per basic share and $0.15 per diluted share, compared with non-GAAP net profit of $3.4 million, or $0.14 per basic share and $0.13 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2011, and non-GAAP net profit $5.0 million, or $0.16 per basic share and $0.15 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2012. The results also reflect operating expenses resulting from the Oversi acquisition, which closed on September 4, 2012. Non-GAAP revenues are defined as GAAP revenues adjusted for impact of the fair value adjustment to acquired deferred revenue related to purchase accounting. Management believes the adjustment is useful to investors as a measure of our operating performance following the acquisition.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts