EDMESTON, N.Y., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NYCM Insurance has claim representatives and agents prepared to assist customers who are affected by Hurricane Sandy.
"Our customer service unit has additional staff, and our claims department is ready," said Jeremy Robinson, vice president of marketing for NYCM Insurance. "We want to strongly express to our customers that 'We are here for you.'"
NYCM Insurance policyholders who suffer storm damage can report a claim any of the following ways:
- Call 1-800-234-6926
- Submit a claim online to www.nycm.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a photo of your claim via the NYCM app, downloadable at www.nycm.com/mobile
- Fax a claim to 1-607-965-2136
To report a claim, it is best to provide the following information:
- Current policy information (we have the ability to obtain policy information, if you do not have it)
- Contact information
- Date and time of loss
- Description and photos (if possible) of damage