Synergex Announces KitaroDB, A Native NoSQL Database For Windows
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergex International Corp. today announced their release of KitaroDB 1.0, a free NoSQL database that runs natively in the WinRT, Win32, and .NET environments. KitaroDB is a fast, efficient data store that supports key-value pairs as well as intrusive keys, and can be used by developers across Microsoft's platforms.
Based on a commercial database driving enterprise applications for more than 25 years, KitaroDB brings NoSQL to WinRT, the new Windows 8 UI, and also supports Win32 and .NET applications. Capable of thousands of operations per second, KitaroDB is nevertheless small enough to fit on client devices -- leaving resources available for the rest of the application. The easy-to-use interface enables developers to spend their time programming application features, and not worrying about how to push their schemaless data into a rigid schema.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV