All PennDOT Driver, Photo-License Centers Closed On Tuesday, Oct. 30, Due To Hurricane Sandy
HARRISBURG, Pa., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Due to safety concerns associated with Hurricane Sandy, PennDOT is closing all Driver and Photo-License Centers, including the Riverfront Office Center in Harrisburg, on Tuesday, Oct. 30.
Customers may still obtain a variety of driver and vehicle products and services online through PennDOT's Driver and Vehicle Services website, www.dmv.state.pa.us.
Driver and vehicle online services are available 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week and include driver's license and photo ID renewals; vehicle registration renewals; driver-history services; changes of address; driver license and vehicle registration restoration letters; ability to pay driver license restoration fee or vehicle financial responsibility restoration fee; and exam scheduling. There are no additional fees for using online services.
PennDOT reminds motorists they can log on to www.511pa.com or call 5-1-1 from any phone to check traffic conditions before heading out.Follow PennDOT on Twitter at www.twitter.com/PennDOTNews. Media contact: Jan McKnight, 717-787-0485 SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV